My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Thursday 26 January 2012

Long Awaited Return

I've been pretty awful at keeping this up to date with what I've been doing. Though I had a wonderfully joyful Christmas, I've been working away on university projects, while writing a dissertation and doing other fun bits and bobs.

With coursework being completed for the semester and having worked my socks off to get the dissertation written before the due date, I've been graced with some time to do some more personal commissions... so watch this space!

In the meantime, I'll leave you with some stuff I've been doing for my course over the past 4 months...


The Alchemist Brewery - Logo and bottle label design for Paul Landon.

Final Photos

The Design





Graze live competition brief - Box surface design

Inner image




Oil Productions - Furious Hunger live competition brief

Animated loading screen design



M&S - Shortbread tin live competition brief





No comments:

Post a Comment