My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Wednesday 28 December 2011

The cold COLD winter

A couple of weeks ago I took a step out into what seemed to be the coldest of all days.. but for a very exciting reason. A market stall!! Yes a market stall, may sound dull (and I'll be honest, there were points where I would have rather been anywhere but in that freezing cold), but it was a very exciting day for me - plus I had a pretty hunky Santa keeping me company. It was the first time I have ever put any of my stuff up for grabs - in the flesh. It was frightening, but so much fun! And to top it off - it was a success! But to be honest I was as happy with the pausing of a passer by to look, and to hear kind words as people pondered around, as I was with a sale. All in all it's given me an ever greater passion for the simple thing I try my best to do - make things pretty!







No comments:

Post a Comment