My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Thursday 2 February 2012

Project Pollock!

So the latest thing I've been busy on is what I like to call Project Pollock. Daddy, Jakey and Reuben all have guitars - in size order (the exemption being Reuben's ukulele). If the three little bears had guitars - this is what they'd look like - just adorable. The lovely family asked me a while back to design something musical to be painted on the boys' bedroom wall. The design is below - and this is how far I got today (apologies for the poor photo quality). Watch out for the finished article soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment