My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Thursday 15 November 2012

Lines for the Lord

I'm not going to lie, I love being a young creative in my church - I get all the best jobs! On the first Tuesday of every month people from our church come together to pray for people around the world - and I got the fun job of designing this slide to publicise it. 'Global Prayer' changed it's name to 'Network Prayer' after I'd completed the design, but the event remains the same - a group of people who  love Jesus coming together in prayer for those taking his story to the ends of the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment