My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Sunday 11 November 2012

Back to the blog

Those who know me will know that 2012 has brought with it many new things in the life of Laura Jonas. 
A new home, a new Nephew, a new job and even a new last name, So after a long and eventful summer and in the theme of all things new of course I had to re-jig my blog to fit in with my new life!
After landing, pretty much, my dream job in October as a freelancer in the greetings world, I felt it only necessary to give the blog a spring (or Autumn) clean and get back to showcasing what I do best - making things! Be it designs from work, or the crafty fun I get up to in what spare time I manage to savour - you'll see it all here first.
So to begin here are some sneak peeks of some designs I've done so far for Inspire by Design LTD.
Until next time ;) ...











No comments:

Post a Comment