My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wood you believe it?!

Recently I was commissioned to create a wood burning for a 5th wedding anniversary (yep you guessed it - it's the wood anniversary). I worked together with Lily (my client) to get something really special for her to give to her husband. She had the idea that she wanted to have a collection of places and dates that were special to her and her husband, so she sent me a list of places, dates and songs and here's what I created. There were extra friend points for whoever could work out the relevance of them all!..


No comments:

Post a Comment