My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Friday 8 March 2013

Easter's Coming..

Hey guys!

So after a few weeks of knuckling down with greetings designs (previews to follow), I gratefully accepted an invitation to design the Easter Celebration flyer for our church. I wanted to make a slight steer away from the more 'feminine' look that many Easter designs often encompass - but if you know me, you'll know that in my opinion Easter colours are to die for (I just LOVE them) and naturally I had to include at least one ;-) 

Easter is a beautiful time of year, not only with the first blooms and beautiful pastels, but with the greatest love story of all - The Son of God freely giving his life in place of the lives of so many of us retched sinners. This time of year is, in my opinion, the MOST beautiful. 

And so if by any coincidence any of you Loughborough bound on 31st March, come and hear the greatest love story of all time!



No comments:

Post a Comment