My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Sunday 9 December 2012

Something a bit new

I've been locked away (not quite that literally) working on a number design collections over the past few weeks. Here's a sneak peak starting with my first go at some traditionals - MAN do these ones take a long time!! Excuse the 'liney' photographs.. there was a slight iPhone injury this week. Poor little thing..


                                                     

                     and some fun ones (the first time I've drawn a living thing in about 3 years.. be gentle)...



and to finish, something else I thought I'd have a go at, some general everyday geometric ones ...

No comments:

Post a Comment