My photo
Loughborough, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Roleymole (known to most as Laura Jonas) is a freelance illustrator currently designing primarily within the greetings industry. She loves all things cute and creative. You name it - she'll create it. And what's more, she loves commissions, just drop her an email with any queries!

Friday 23 March 2012

Cache 2012

So I can finally show you something else I've been up to in the past few weeks - The Loughborough University Textiles Degree Show logo. I really enjoyed this project because it allowed me to explore working in a more designed and geometric way (if you know my work well then something very different to my usual style)! The first few sketches were what we started with, so as you can see, the end result turned out slightly differently, but I'm really pleased with it - and so were they (well I'm assuming being as they chose to use it)!




 and the finals..




No comments:

Post a Comment